- Railway track inspection and examination
- Railway track re-active and pro-active maintenance
- Railway track renewal and repair
- Railway track installation
- Crane rail inspection, maintenance and repair
- Vegetation control (chemical and mechanical)
- Minor civil engineering
- 24-hour callout
- S&T Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Fewer derailments and infrastructure failures mean that disruption to train running is reduced
- A reduction in the damage to locomotives and wagons
- Reduced spending on repair and renewal of railway track
- The elimination of further contractor costs
- Over 40 years experience
- Safety qualified staff to Network Rail standards
What our Clients Say about us:
“Pearsons engineering services have provided DRS/NTS for many years a professional and reliable track maintenance service at many of our locations across the UK.
Their team has extensive knowledge across all aspects of track maintenance and we can always rely on the team to meet all of our maintenance requirements whether its through planned maintenance or requesting to attend a reactive maintenance issue at short notice
Pearsons are always on hand to support and provide advice to help support our daily continued operations throughout our business”
Paul Kaleinikas, Direct Rail Services
Just a couple of lines to thank you for your level of service we get from PES here at Stourton Depot. The engineers are always very professional and receptive to site inductions and procedures.
I always feel reassured after a visit that all is well with the track on site. We are an extremely busy site and service like we get from yourselves means I can concentrate on other things knowing that track is in good hands.
John Beard, Stourton