- Railway track inspection and examination
- Railway track re-active and pro-active maintenance
- Railway track renewal and repair
- Railway track installation
- Crane rail inspection, maintenance and repair
- Vegetation control (chemical and mechanical)
- Minor civil engineering
- 24-hour callout
- S&T Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Fewer derailments and infrastructure failures mean that disruption to train running is reduced
- A reduction in the damage to locomotives and wagons
- Reduced spending on repair and renewal of railway track
- The elimination of further contractor costs
- Over 40 years experience
- Safety qualified staff to Network Rail standards
What our Clients Say about us:
I would like to thank you and your colleagues for the safe and efficient manner in which you carried out the track repairs at Immingham East. I look forward to a long and successful partnership for our rail track inspection and repairs.
Steve Waterman, Immingham Storage Co Ltd
Just a quick email to thank you and your team for the excellent work you have delivered on our site over the past 24 hrs. It is a pleasure to work with a contractor that is so responsive and well aligned with the needs of our business.
Please pass on my thanks to your workers who have toiled yesterday and in the rain today to ensure the No 4 traverser crossing point, the Crossrail Cabins rail crossing point and the K Shop rail flange clearance work are all being completed as promised. All achieved despite the very short notice of the requirements and other demands.
Vic Hammond, Bombardier Transportation UK Ltd