- Railway track inspection and examination
- Railway track re-active and pro-active maintenance
- Railway track renewal and repair
- Railway track installation
- Crane rail inspection, maintenance and repair
- Vegetation control (chemical and mechanical)
- Minor civil engineering
- 24-hour callout
- S&T Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Fewer derailments and infrastructure failures mean that disruption to train running is reduced
- A reduction in the damage to locomotives and wagons
- Reduced spending on repair and renewal of railway track
- The elimination of further contractor costs
- Over 40 years experience
- Safety qualified staff to Network Rail standards
What our Clients Say about us:
I have worked with Nathan and his team at Pearson’s engineering for the last four years. During this time he has looked after our rail infrastructure in a safe and very reliable way.
His routine inspections are booked in advance ,attended as stated and then we get any findings back quickly, even during the new covid restrictions , and always in a safe manner.
They have done a couple of track replacement jobs , which were done to specification and to quoted budget.
Nathan will always take time to answer and advise on any Rail related queries and also attend site visits to advise on behalf of our company with or without us, knowing he will be looking at anything from our perspective as well as the safety of everyone involved.
Richard Endacott, Crawley - Cemex
Just a couple of lines to thank you for your level of service we get from PES here at Stourton Depot. The engineers are always very professional and receptive to site inductions and procedures.
I always feel reassured after a visit that all is well with the track on site. We are an extremely busy site and service like we get from yourselves means I can concentrate on other things knowing that track is in good hands.
John Beard, Stourton